Let’s assume you have no time to spare and want to dive into the world of freelancing as soon as possible.
Filling in countless text boxes you think no one reads is out of the question. That’s exactly what‘s making our platform stand out. Signing up to CryptoTask seems like a breeze — just like finding a job afterward.
Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to sign up for our platform in a few minutes. It literally can’t get any simpler!
- Use your email address and a strong password to sign up. Basically, green bars will indicate if your password is strong enough. We guess we don’t have to mention not to give your passwords to anyone. :)
As you sign up, an email confirmation will be instant — not even enough to get a sip of coffee!
2. In order to sign up to the platform, you have to fill up at least the boxes with your name and last name along with uploading your profile photo. If you’re in a hurry, all the other info can wait.
We strongly advise filling up as much info as possible so that the clients or freelancers can make a better picture of you and your work abilities.
3. Followed by “My skills & services”, this is the most professional part. You can choose from a dozen of roles you have an interest in, while also expanding on the “Skills” tree depending on the role you’ve chosen. In other words, that’s completely up to you!
It is worth noting that we will also be adding additional skills in the meantime.
4. You can go all-in or write briefly about your work experiences, as you wish!
5. Have you taken part in some interesting projects? There’s also a step dedicated to them!
After wrapping up your profile, making it “all bling-bling”, you can preview it if needed before making it public.
In 5 easy steps, you’ve entered the world of decentralized freelance. Find jobs and post jobs easily without intermediaries and get the most out of your work!
Feel free to follow us on social media:
Telegram announcements: https://t.me/cryptotaskchannel